Re: Laguna Seca is booked!

james
SubjectRe: Laguna Seca is booked!
Fromjames
Date03/23/2012 13:57 (03/23/2012 08:57)
Message-ID<jkhs0e$ojv$1@dont-email.me>
Followsed

"ed" wrote in message news:22700429.511.1332489801896.JavaMail.geo-discussion-forums@ynlt17...

On Thursday, March 22, 2012 10:49:06 PM UTC-7, Alan Baker wrote:

ed
Bless my family and friends! The asked me what I wanted for my 50th birthday and they all came through. I'm going to get a chance to fulfill a long time dream.

On June 11, I'll be at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca to take the 3 day open wheel race driving course at the Skip Barber Racing School.

Sounds like fun, and laguna is sweeet (the corkscrew is as gnarly as it looks (i've done track days on my bike there), but seriously, you asked for a $4k bday present? :-O

Guess he's getting prepped to beat those Ferraris with his little red Mazda.

I wonder how his mommy feels having a parasite for a child?