Re: Laguna Seca is booked!

Nashton
SubjectRe: Laguna Seca is booked!
FromNashton
Date03/24/2012 11:17 (03/24/2012 07:17)
Message-ID<jkk6vo$sh4$2@speranza.aioe.org>
FollowsAD
Followups-hh (3h & 14m) > Nashton

On 12-03-23 5:43 AM, AD wrote:

AD
skip all that bay area nonsense and head straight for the sierras. yosemite probably will have retained some of the snow on 120 closer to the exit on the nevada exit even in june. The meadows are not to be missed, especially if you got a willing partner to roll in the hay with. Not that it stops the locals.

Borat: Look, there is woman in car. Can we follow her, get her and maybe have sexy time with her? Driving instructor: No! No, you cannot do that. Borat: Why not? Driving instructor: Because a woman has the right to choose who she has sex with. Borat: [incredously] What!? Driving instructor: Yeah, how about that? Borat: You joke, right? Driving instructor: No, there must be consent. Borat: Ha-ha-ha! Driving instructor: That good, huh? Borat: Not good for me.

And, besides, the roads up there are reasonably twisty. If you turn left from I-120 onto 385 there is a looong upgrade where you'd have a huge workout for the motor at 65-85mph in 3rd. I'd wonder if miata could climb it in 4th. I doubt it will with a passenger.

Fun to see suv driver's faces when you roar past them in a low displacement 4 pot compact :^]

They wouldn't be roaring past me in my SUV ;) And an anemic/effeminate Miata can hardly go up a hill, let alone roar past anything.

-hh (3h & 14m) > Nashton