Re: Laguna Seca is booked!

MuahMan
SubjectRe: Laguna Seca is booked!
FromMuahMan
Date03/23/2012 18:05 (03/23/2012 10:05)
Message-ID<29589670.0.1332522332132.JavaMail.geo-discussion-forums@ynbt34>
FollowsAlan Baker
Followupsjames (2h & 18m)

On Friday, March 23, 2012 1:49:06 AM UTC-4, Alan Baker wrote:

Alan Baker
Bless my family and friends! The asked me what I wanted for my 50th birthday and they all came through. I'm going to get a chance to fulfill a long time dream.

On June 11, I'll be at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca to take the 3 day open wheel race driving course at the Skip Barber Racing School.

My girlfriend and I are going to turn it into a vacation, too: drive down from Vancouver on the preceding weekend, do the course (while the GF enjoys the Monterey Peninsula), then take a leisurely driving vacation back. A little of the wine country, a little of the coast highway... ...redwood forest.

It's going to be great.

:-)

-- "The iPhone doesn't have... ...well, since Edwin seems to have finally crawled away for good, I guess I'll let him off the hook

You can't drive for shit. I hope you crash, your car bursts into flames and you die.

james (2h & 18m)