Re: Laguna Seca is booked!

gpsman
SubjectRe: Laguna Seca is booked!
Fromgpsman
Date03/24/2012 15:32 (03/24/2012 07:32)
Message-ID<4b07342a-b3eb-453a-ab64-4f77fe0f90ef@o3g2000pbt.googlegroups.com>
Client
Newsgroupscomp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.sport.golf,rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata,rec.autos.sport.f1
FollowsAlan Baker
FollowupsAlan Baker (20m) > gpsman

maniacal x-posting left intact

On Mar 23, 11:45=A0am, Alan Baker <alangba...@telus.net>wrote:

Alan Baker
=A0gpsman <gps...@driversmail.com>wrote:

gpsman
maniacal x-posting left intact

On Mar 23, 1:49=A0am, Alan Baker <alangba...@telus.net>wrote:

On June 11, I'll be at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca to take the 3 day op=

en

wheel race driving course at the Skip Barber Racing School.

As a guest Instructor's Instructor, I presume...

Alan Baker
Nope.

Ha!

gpsman
Wish I could be there to see you teach them that rises and dips in the track have no effect on traction and "nyuh-uh" everything else they try to tell you.

Alan Baker
Why would you imagine that?

Acause there's at least one of you in virtually every class of experienced motorists; nitwit stuck in the first stage of competency with the intent to show the instructors all they don't know.

You'll see... if your story isn't complete bullshit, which seems most likely... -----

- gpsman