Re: Laguna Seca is booked!

ed
SubjectRe: Laguna Seca is booked!
Fromed
Date03/26/2012 02:10 (03/25/2012 17:10)
Message-ID<31719072.714.1332720643980.JavaMail.geo-discussion-forums@ynbu11>
FollowsAlan Baker
FollowupsAlan Baker (1m) > ed

On Sunday, March 25, 2012 4:44:15 PM UTC-7, Alan Baker wrote:

Alan Baker
In article=20 <11271714.1050.1332717880322.JavaMail.geo-discussion-forums@vbbfy7>, ed <news@atwistedweb.com>wrote: =20

ed
On Sunday, March 25, 2012 2:26:31 PM UTC-7, -hh wrote:

On Mar 25, 3:39=A0pm, ed <n...@atwistedweb.com>wrote:

On Saturday, March 24, 2012 8:15:04 PM UTC-7, -hh wrote:

On Mar 24, 10:28=A0pm, Nashton <n...@na.ca>wrote:

Nashton
On 12-03-24 3:23 PM, -hh wrote:

On Mar 24, 12:03 pm, Nashton<n...@na.ca>=A0wrote:

On 12-03-24 10:31 AM, -hh wrote:

On Mar 24, 6:17 am, Nashton<n...@na.ca>=A0 =A0wrote:

On 12-03-23 5:43 AM, AD wrote:

Fun to see suv driver's faces when you roar past them in =

a low

displacement 4 pot compact :^]

They wouldn't be roaring past me in my SUV ;)

SUV? =A0Well, there's YA sign of overcompensation.

I can recall my SUV days...

An unfounded opinion based on no data. =A0It was a Suburban with optional engine upgrade, optional fuel tank, towing package, etc.=

=A0It

outclassed the Toyota of its day in every category...well, except=

for

fuel pump reliability :-)

so you were saying something about suv's and overcompensation but you had one with the engine upgrade, tow package... =A0something you trying to admit there... =A0 =A0:)

=20 Its called "right tool for the job", and when the job went away, so did that class of vehicle.

ed
=20 Of course - everyone else is overcompensating but you, you were just b=

eing=20

smart. ;D

Alan Baker
=20 That actually is a possibility, isn't it?

Depending on how pedantic you're being - and you're typically pretty pedant= ic - not in any meaningful sense.