Re: Laguna Seca is booked!

-hh
SubjectRe: Laguna Seca is booked!
From-hh
Date03/24/2012 14:31 (03/24/2012 06:31)
Message-ID<9a5b1e9a-aa9f-4ef4-8234-0778d03f6201@do4g2000vbb.googlegroups.com>
FollowsNashton
FollowupsNashton (2h & 32m) > -hh

On Mar 24, 6:17=A0am, Nashton <n...@na.ca>wrote:

Nashton
On 12-03-23 5:43 AM, AD wrote:

AD
Fun to see suv driver's faces when you roar past them in a low displacement 4 pot compact :^]

Nashton
They wouldn't be roaring past me in my SUV ;)

SUV? Well, there's YA sign of overcompensation.

And an anemic/effeminate Miata can hardly go up a hill, let alone roar past anything.

Oh, I'm sure that a Miata can easily "roar past" an SUV that's run out of $5 gas. Back in the day, the concept used in racing was known as "Index of Performance"; IIRC, there were some little 4cyl's that did quite well at the 24 Hours of LeMans in this fashion.

-hh

Nashton (2h & 32m) > -hh