Re: Laguna Seca is booked!

Alan Baker
SubjectRe: Laguna Seca is booked!
FromAlan Baker
Date03/24/2012 19:17 (03/24/2012 11:17)
Message-ID<alangbaker-3A848F.11172524032012@news.shawcable.net>
FollowsNashton
Followups-hh (5h & 13m)

In article <jkkr9c$f47$1@speranza.aioe.org>, Nashton <nana@na.ca> wrote:

Nashton
On 12-03-24 10:31 AM, -hh wrote:

-hh
On Mar 24, 6:17 am, Nashton<n...@na.ca>wrote:

Nashton
On 12-03-23 5:43 AM, AD wrote:

AD
Fun to see suv driver's faces when you roar past them in a low displacement 4 pot compact :^]

Nashton
They wouldn't be roaring past me in my SUV ;)

-hh
SUV? Well, there's YA sign of overcompensation.

Nashton
And an anemic/effeminate Miata can hardly go up a hill, let alone roar past anything.

-hh
Oh, I'm sure that a Miata can easily "roar past" an SUV that's run out of $5 gas. Back in the day, the concept used in racing was known as "Index of Performance"; IIRC, there were some little 4cyl's that did quite well at the 24 Hours of LeMans in this fashion.

-hh

Nashton
Not mine ;)

Easy to say...

-- "The iPhone doesn't have... ...well, since Edwin seems to have finally crawled away for good, I guess I'll let him off the hook

-hh (5h & 13m)