Re: Where is Steve

Omar Murad Asfour
SubjectRe: Where is Steve
FromOmar Murad Asfour
Date09/13/2009 04:40 (09/12/2009 19:40)
Message-ID<4aac5bac$1@news.x-privat.org>
FollowupsSnit (1h & 41m)

Sandman wrote:

Sandman
In article <C6D02719.47664%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>, Snit <usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>wrote:

Snit
Where Sandman really blew it, though, is tying his ego to his work. Yes, at least in some areas he has technical knowledge but we *all* have areas where we can grow. Sandman already was not real happy with me... he had been trolling me for some time, when I pointed out some flaws in his work - nothing even show stopping bad, just some areas of growth for him to look into. If he wanted to. If not, oh well. Sandman, to his credit, did look into those things - but then would not admit to the changes he made. For whatever reason, his CSS not validating set him off. Really wounded his ego to have it pointed out in public that he had - gasp! - invalid CSS (not just warnings, as others have tried to say, but actually invalid).

Sandman
Snit 08/05/2009 20:20:16 <C69F1B70.3FEA6%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>

Snit
starting now I shall not mention it again unless you do.

Sandman
Snit claims to never mention his CSS lies unless I mention them first, which I've never done in the past. These issues have always been brought up by Snit

Snit pointed to your webpage where you try to defend yourself and make claims about Snit.

Snit (1h & 41m)