Re: Where is Steve

Rotten Apple
SubjectRe: Where is Steve
FromRotten Apple
Date09/11/2009 00:14 (09/10/2009 17:14)
Message-ID<h8btnl$qok$1@news.albasani.net>
FollowsChance Furlong

"Chance Furlong" <T-Bone@megakatcity.com>wrote in message news:T-Bone-CD0100.17042210092009@news.giganews.com...

Chance Furlong
In article <C6CEB928.47348%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>, Snit <usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>wrote:

Snit
Chance Furlong stated in post T-Bone-1CEC29.16015010092009@news.giganews.com on 9/10/09 2:01 PM:

Chance Furlong
In article <C6CEA3F2.47302%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>, Snit <usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>wrote:

Snit
Sandman stated in post mr-4E65CC.21295210092009@News.Individual.NET on 9/10/09 12:29 PM:

Sandman
In article <C6CEA01F.472F8%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>, Snit <usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>wrote:

Snit
You are attempting role reversal - and thus admitting you are a troll.

Sandman
*yawn*

Snit
You are accusing Steve Carroll of lying

Sandman
Nopes. I'm accusing you of lying, and supporting it.

Nice try of obfuscation, though. Didn't work this time either... Bummer for you.

Snit
Steve is the one who claimed his "dog" is posting from his house. Not me.

As far as you "proving" otherwise, well, you are simply lying. Steve said it. I linked to it. The Google record is not going to change to accomidate your lies.

You also claimed that Omar is posting from the same IP. You, of course, will never support that.

You are just trolling and begging for attention. I gave you yet another chance to show you are doing something other than trolling. Your response - to spew accusations, snip content you know proves you wrong, act like a toddler when you are proved wrong, etc.

Just boring.

Chance Furlong
Why would Sandman beg for attention from you?

Snit
Ask him!

Chance Furlong
No, I am asking you, numbnuts.

"Why are you worried about what Snit does? Are you afraid he will troll better than you?" -- Chance Furlong, aka Jake Clawson, aka Jimmy Lee Jr.