FollowsOmar Murad Asfour
FollowupsSnit (6m)
Omar Murad Asfour (1d, 8h & 4m) > Snit

Omar Murad Asfour stated in post 4aa9dee9$1@news.x-privat.org on 9/10/09 10:23 PM:

Omar Murad Asfour
"Snit" <usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>wrote in message news:C6CEA3F2.47302%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com...

Snit
Sandman stated in post mr-4E65CC.21295210092009@News.Individual.NET on 9/10/09 12:29 PM:

Sandman
In article <C6CEA01F.472F8%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>, Snit <usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>wrote:

Snit
You are attempting role reversal - and thus admitting you are a troll.

Sandman
*yawn*

Snit
You are accusing Steve Carroll of lying

Sandman
Nopes. I'm accusing you of lying, and supporting it.

Nice try of obfuscation, though. Didn't work this time either... Bummer for you.

Snit
What you keep snipping and not commenting on:

<http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/c570b31a421c068b> ----- Prove it wasn't a mistake any time you'd like to. I wasn't there but I'm pretty sure my dog got up to the keyboard and created an entry. You saw that cat playing piano on TV lately, right? Well... my dog doesn't like to be upstaged. Now I just have to teach him about "context" ... -----

To be more specific, the IP used by the post with clear forgery... the one Steve blamed his dog for, is: 67.176.47.125

Steve is the one who claimed his "dog" is posting from his house. Not me.

As far as you "proving" otherwise, well, you are simply lying. Steve said it. I linked to it. The Google record is not going to change to accomidate your lies.

You also claimed that Omar is posting from the same IP. You, of course, will never support that.

You are just trolling and begging for attention. I gave you yet another chance to show you are doing something other than trolling. Your response - to spew accusations, snip content you know proves you wrong, act like a toddler when you are proved wrong, etc.

Just boring.

Omar Murad Asfour
Steve seems to be gone for good. Carroll that is. Jobs seems to be back. Both are good.

I hope you are right. I suspect you are not. This is Steve's pattern (Carroll's, not Jobs). He pushes things to a point even he knows is just insane... having yet another one of his breakdowns. He then stops posting for a while ... in an attempt to gain some sort of control over himself. He comes back claiming he merely was on a road trip or some such.

It was one of these "breaks" from posting where I noted that he and the person he denies is his ex stopped posting at the same time. He noted they both had lives... "lives" that coincided every time. He then posted a map to her house claiming it was 79 miles away. It was posted with a sock, but nobody else had any way of knowing his address... it was clearly him.

In any case, while Steve is gone, Sandman and Wally and Tim Adams posts tons of lies. To make it "better", then Sandman will point to all the times I talked about Steve when Steve was not even posting - trying to "prove" I antagonize Steve and not the other way around. Look for it soon!

Look at this time - Sandman and Wally and Tim have all stepped up their trolling. Carroll *admitted* to posting as his dog (well, gee, he blamed his own posts on his dog... posts from his IP (67.176.47.125)... the game now is to prove that IP is Steve's house... whatever - Wally and Tim Adams can claim it is an Internet caf? if they want... that is what Tim Adams did in the past when he was busted posting with a sock).

Sandman then insisted this has somehow (though he cannot say how) proved *I* was doing what Carroll admitted to and somehow also proved that you were posting from the same IP address. Sandman never explains how he figured out what IP you post from... nor states what the IP address is, because 67.176.47.125 is Steve Carroll's IP address!

Normal BS of CSMA... Steve Carroll lies and is busted. Sandman jumps in to help Carroll and lies and is busted. Wally jumps in to help Sandman and lies and is busted. Tim Adams lies to cover for his friends and is busted. They all lie for each other and beg for attention and create stories so convoluted not even they can follow their own BS. They contradict each other and never admit to it.

Then Sandman gets real pissy and posts lies on his website. I see this has happened now:

<http://csma.sandman.net/pages/Michael_Digest_New_Sock_Puppet>

What I did not know was how many other pages filled with lies Sandman had about me. He is enraged! He is losing it:

1 <http://csma.sandman.net/pages/Michael_Digest_Gibberish> 2 <http://csma.sandman.net/pages/Michael_Digest_Css_Validation> 3 <http://csma.sandman.net/pages/Michael_Digest_Quote_Forging> 4 <http://csma.sandman.net/pages/Michael_Digest_Tilde> 5 <http://csma.sandman.net/pages/PDFforgery>

The first is Sandman lying to cover for Wally. This was in relation to perhaps the most amusing "debate" I have ever been in. Here: <http://tmp.gallopinginsanity.com/coherent_gibberish>. Made even more amusing by Sandman claiming to understand arbitrary words tossed together by a computer program: <http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/1b664a4b59aa3fb9> and my response where I let him know his "fully intelligible" text is filled with sentences that do not even have predicates... they are utter gibberish: <http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/68cfaaac4b10523a>

The second is Sandman writing about a topic he and I agreed to not talk about. I kept my end of the deal. He broke the deal (and thus it is now off) by making a webpage about it and lying about me. The debate was about how Sandman lied about his site and I have repeatedly proved it: <http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/b34f15d901a7f853> In short: Sandman had CSS that did not validate... he lied about it and has been whining for years, even though it has been proved that there was not one example of it validating in an archive going back *years*. Please note it is in that post where Sandman insists I "forged" the PDFs. To prove he lied, I posted links to every single data point in those PDFs: the data cannot possibly be forged: <http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/f0420f6675f60cbd> To obfuscate this, Sandman accuses me of forging a completely different PDF. See the item 5.

The third is Sandman outright lying about me forging quotes - as Sandman admits to doing so himself. He whines about me *returning* context he snipped and ran from. Yes, his whole complaint against me is that I returned the context he snipped and then quoted the full sentence he used in response. Pathetic. Oh, and I did not quote the rest of his off-topic paragraph where he spewed accusations and insults. Poor, poor Sandman.

The fourth is Sandman lying to cover for Tim Adams' ignorance of what the tilde means in a path: <http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/c7da6ed0a74f3d4b>

The fifth is Sandman lying to cover for himself and others who accused me of PDF forgery on topic 2 (Sandman's open lies about his CSS.. he just cannot let that go).

Recall how Sandman claims that antagonism via other media is a sign of a troll. Sandman is, again, admitting he is a troll.

Oh, and just for the fun of it:

<http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/validator?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fcsma.sandman. net%2Fpages%2FMichael_Digest_New_Sock_Puppet>

)

-- [INSERT .SIG HERE]