Re: Where is Steve

High Plains Thumper
SubjectRe: Where is Steve
FromHigh Plains Thumper
Date09/11/2009 09:45 (09/11/2009 01:45)
Message-ID<h8cv6t$rlj$1@news.eternal-september.org>
FollowupsSandman (49m) > High Plains Thumper

Sandman wrote:

Sandman
Snit wrote:

Snit
Rotten Apple stated:

For the record: I post with the name Snit. Period.

Sandman
Why did you stop posting as "Steve Carroll's dog"? I thought that was pretty funny.

Rotten Apple
He wants to hump your leg now.

Snit
Carroll is on record claiming his dog posts from his house (well, Steve merely claimed he was "pretty sure" that was the case):

<http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/c570b31a421c068b> ----- Prove it wasn't a mistake any time you'd like to. I wasn't there but I'm pretty sure my dog got up to the keyboard and created an entry. You saw that cat playing piano on TV lately, right? Well... my dog doesn't like to be upstaged. Now I just have to teach him about "context" ... -----

The accusation that I post from Steve's house with Steve's IP is just absurd... but it is the best Sandman can come up with to try to defend his buddy.

Sandman
Snit, you used the same account for both Omar and "Steve Carroll's dog". After all these years, you should have known better than that.

But here you claim that the posts from "Steve Carroll's dog" comes from Steve Carrolls IP, which means that Omars posts also comes from Steves IP, which is less likely :-D

Sandman, you hit the nail on the head. Wally pointed out that Rhino Plastee was another Snit sock. Both Omar and "Steve Carroll's dog" give off the same timbre (stench).

BTW, I noticed that Snit's posting is down, 54 posts per day in August versus 42 per day in September (based on a 5 day work week).

That works out to 4.5 posts per hour versus 3.5, based on a 12 hours awake per day. However, counting socks evens the score.

So, Snit did say:

Snit: "Soon my semester starts again and I will not be responding to Steve Carroll, Sandman, HPT, Wally, or Tim Adams... at least for a little while." 24 Aug 2009

Subject: OT: Anyone want to take bets

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/9e71e9d48624e1d7

IOW, Snit lied. Again.

-- HPT