Re: OT: Snit snip, run, and...

Sandman
SubjectRe: OT: Snit snip, run, and lies. Again. Boring.
Message-ID<mr-90D030.22291410092009@News.Individual.NET>
FollowsSnit
FollowupsSnit (1h & 18m)

In article <C6CEA763.47311%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>, Snit <usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>wrote:

Snit
What you keep snipping and not commenting on:

Sandman
I won't comment on your obfuscation, no, since it is irrelevant.

Snit
Steve is the one who claimed his "dog" is posting from his house. Not me.

You just shouldn't have used the same account for Omar as you did for Steve Carrolls Dog.

As far as you "proving" otherwise, well, you are simply lying. Steve said it. I linked to it. The Google record is not going to change to accommodate your lies.

Your lying is well documented on Google, yes. Even in this case.

You also claimed that Omar is posting from the same IP. You, of course, will never support that.

It's in the headers, Snit. Even you knew that. That's why you stopped posting as Steve Carrolls Dog.

You are just trolling and begging for attention. I gave you yet another chance to show you are doing something other than trolling. Your response - to spew accusations, snip content you know proves you wrong, act like a toddler when you are proved wrong, etc.

If you don't like having your sock puppets exposed, stop using sock puppets. And stop whining about them being exposed.

-- Sandman[.net]

Snit (1h & 18m)