Re: Where is Steve

Snit
SubjectRe: Where is Steve
Message-ID<C6CEA01F.472F8%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>
Client
Newsgroupscomp.sys.mac.advocacy,misc,alt.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,comp.os.linux.advocacy
FollowsSandman
FollowupsSandman (6m) > Snit

Sandman stated in post mr-18D9D4.21081710092009@News.Individual.NET on 9/10/09 12:08 PM:

Sandman
In article <C6CE9A7D.472EB%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>, Snit <usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>wrote:

Snit, you used the same account for both Omar and "Steve Carroll's dog". After all these years, you should have known better than that.

Snit
Are you saying the same person posts as both? If so, since Steve has acknowledged whoever is posting as his dog posts from his house, then Steve's house is also the source of Omar's posts.

Sandman
I know this is just for play here in csma, but I know you kmnow that I am fully aware that both originate from your IP.

Snit
Frankly I find that unlikely - Omar does not have the "tells" that give Steve away.

Sandman
They both have the "tells" that give you away, though.

But here you claim that the posts from "Steve Carroll's dog" comes from Steve Carrolls IP, which means that Omars posts also comes from Steves IP, which is less likely :-D

Snit
You are attempting role reversal - and thus admitting you are a troll.

Sandman
*yawn*

You are accusing Steve Carroll of lying:

<http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/c570b31a421c068b> ----- Prove it wasn't a mistake any time you'd like to. I wasn't there but I'm pretty sure my dog got up to the keyboard and created an entry. You saw that cat playing piano on TV lately, right? Well... my dog doesn't like to be upstaged. Now I just have to teach him about "context" ... -----

Well, of course he was lying - his dog clearly is not posting - but the original posts he claimed were from his dog were from his IP address. You are now claiming Omar posts from the same IP - the one at Steve's house. You offer zero evidence of this. Of course. And you blame me. Of course.

And you try to turn things around and claim I am pushing your absurd claims. Of course.

Boring.

Of course.

-- [INSERT .SIG HERE]

Sandman (6m) > Snit