Re: OT: Sandman snip, run, ...

Snit
SubjectRe: OT: Sandman snip, run, and lies. Again. Boring.
Message-ID<C6CFE8E6.47515%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>
FollowsOmar Murad Asfour
FollowupsTim Adams (2h & 32m)

Omar Murad Asfour stated in post 4aaa2a1c@news.x-privat.org on 9/11/09 3:44 AM:

Omar Murad Asfour
Tim Adams wrote:

Soon Tim Adams will jump in to lie to rescue you.

Omar Murad Asfour
Steve and Sandman are sick and so are those who defend them.

Tim Adams
So why don't you Omar, link to the post where Steve claimed the posts came from 'his house'. Should be easy to do since snit claims to already have done just that. The fact that snit is a liar in that claim, shouldn't slow you down at all.

Omar Murad Asfour
What a shock to see you posting here trying to cover for your friends. I wish someone had told me you would.

LOL! What have I told you... 100% predictable. I wonder who they think they are fooling?

-- [INSERT .SIG HERE]

Tim Adams (2h & 32m)