Re: Where is Steve

Snit
SubjectRe: Where is Steve
Message-ID<C6D033DB.4769E%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>
FollowsOmar Murad Asfour
FollowupsOmar Murad Asfour (1d, 2h & 35m) > Snit

Omar Murad Asfour stated in post 4aa9dee9$1@news.x-privat.org on 9/10/09 10:23 PM:

Omar Murad Asfour
Steve seems to be gone for good. Carroll that is. Jobs seems to be back. Both are good.

Not only is he back, he is back to posting threats:

09/11/2009 "I'm about 11-12% done..."

Compare that with his recent comment:

09/02/2009 "I've already finished about 10% of what I'm going to send"

What... at this rate he is writing a percent or so a week! That means, even assuming some writing marathons by Steve, he *still* is planning on stretching out his BS threats for at least a year! That is just insane.

How long does it take Steve to write "I hate him I hate him I hate him" 1000 times? Oh, and then tack in a "I think Snit is trying to be an imposter to the person I tracked him down to be which, um, uh... yeah... that is what I think!" and "Snit talked about the woman I now deny is my ex! Wah! Hey, is it time for another road trip?"

A year to write about how much he hates me and my pointing out of his lies. Amazing. And sick. My goodness... the man is no longer just losing it, he has *lost* it.

All of this when he could just write the person he claims I am an imposter to - the person he tracked me down to be - and ask if we are one and the same (at that address - he has already emailed my other address repeatedly, even though I have asked him not to). That is if he was not just spewing online threats and pushing his cyberstalking... which clearly is the case.

Again, a list of Steve's activities.. all from *this* year (or at least continued into this year):

* Steve repeatedly refers to events from 2004, which he misrepresents, to try to excuse his current behavior. This shows he has a long standing vendetta and is acting in a way that is not reasonable.

* The threats he has made to attempt to get me fired do worry me, as they would any reasonable person.

* Steve has repeatedly sent me unsolicited emails, even recently, and even after I have made it clear they are not wanted. One of these emails included threats to use my real name online, which he has repeatedly done.

* Steve has repeatedly referenced posts I made to a health support group in an effort to embarrass me about health issues unrelated to the forum we both post to.

* Steve found a quote of mine he thought would embarrass me and repeated the quote *thousands* of times in a public forum.

* Greater than 90% of Steve's posts reference me, and do so in a derogatory way.

* Steve has publicly requested that other people cease all responses to me.

* Steve has also threatened to contacting members of my family to further his vendetta and he has falsely accused me of contacting members of his family.

* Steve has repeatedly made false accusations (including being an "imposter" to the person he tracked me down to be, sexual harassment, rape, drug abuse and more) and has otherwise worked to harm my online reputation.

* Steve has threatened that if I do contact legal authorities about his behavior he will attempt to use the media to humiliate me.

* Steve has acknowledged that his ISP has contacted him about his behavior and yet he has not ceased it.

-- [INSERT .SIG HERE]

-- [INSERT .SIG HERE]

Omar Murad Asfour (1d, 2h & 35m) > Snit