Re: OT: Sandman snip, run, ...

Wally
SubjectRe: OT: Sandman snip, run, and lies. Again. Boring.
FromWally
Date09/11/2009 11:58 (09/11/2009 17:58)
Message-ID<C6D04050.1A2BC%Wally@wally.world.net>
FollowsSnit

On 11/9/09 8:47 AM, in article C6CEEC20.473CA%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com, "Snit" <usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>wrote:

Snit
Wally stated in post C6CFBD95.1A29F%Wally@wally.world.net on 9/10/09 5:40 PM:

Wally
On 11/9/09 3:53 AM, in article C6CEA763.47311%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com, "Snit" <usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>wrote:

Snit
Sandman stated in post mr-D2D569.21504310092009@News.Individual.NET on 9/10/09 12:50 PM:

Sandman
In article <C6CEA3F2.47302%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>, Snit <usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>wrote:

Snit
You are attempting role reversal - and thus admitting you are a troll.

Sandman
*yawn*

Snit
You are accusing Steve Carroll of lying

Sandman
Nopes. I'm accusing you of lying, and supporting it.

Nice try of obfuscation, though. Didn't work this time either... Bummer for you.

Snit
What you keep snipping and not commenting on:

Sandman
I won't comment on your obfuscation, no, since it is irrelevant.

Snit
<http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/c570b31a421c068b> ----- Prove it wasn't a mistake any time you'd like to. I wasn't there but I'm pretty sure my dog got up to the keyboard and created an entry. You saw that cat playing piano on TV lately, right? Well... my dog doesn't like to be upstaged. Now I just have to teach him about "context" ... -----

Steve is the one who claimed his "dog" is posting from his house. Not me.

Wally
Wrong! You are clearly the only one to claim that! ...

"I wasn't there but I'm pretty sure........"-SC

Would have been a very large clue to 99.9% of people ...But to you it simply flew right on by!

Plus of course the even more obvious fact that *you* made up and then included the detail of it being "from his house" something that as can be seen from the quote and link that you provided was *never* said!

Snit
As far as you "proving" otherwise, well, you are simply lying. Steve said it.

Wally
No he didn?t!

Snit
I linked to it.

Wally
From that link...

".....You forged quotes."-Snit

Hahhahaha ....I just love the smell of irony in the morning! :-)

Snit
The Google record is not going to change to accommodate your lies.

Wally
Show this alleged "Google record" that agrees with your assertion that...

"Steve is the one who claimed his "dog" is posting from his house. Not me."-Snit

Snit fully in laced up mode is off in .... 1.....2.....3.....

Snit
You also claimed that Omar is posting from the same IP. You, of course, will never support that.

You are just trolling and begging for attention. I gave you yet another chance to show you are doing something other than trolling. Your response - to spew accusations, snip content you know proves you wrong, act like a toddler when you are proved wrong, etc.

Just boring.

And in response, Sandman will snip and run again - knowing he cannot refute the Google record nor prove what he claims he has proved. He simply is a liar.

Wally
Your inability provide what I ask of you ....

Show this alleged "Google record" that agrees with your assertion that...

"Steve is the one who claimed his "dog" is posting from his house. Not me."-Snit

.... Will expose the *real* liar Snit......You!

As I said to you earlier...

"Finding flaws in what you say is no challenge at all Snit, but if you really want to know what I *want* it is to be able to see you post in an honest and matter of fact manner and to not have to consider such an occurrence a fluke! ... I know it's a forlorn hope Snit so don't sweat it!"-Wally

Snit
You have been shown the quotes.

And you have been shown to have forged quotes and to have stated something that simply didn?t happen!

As I said earlier...

Your inability provide what I ask of you ....

Show this alleged "Google record" that agrees with your assertion that...

"Steve is the one who claimed his "dog" is posting from his house. Not me."-Snit

.... Will expose the *real* liar Snit......You!

And I was 100% correct... It has!