Re: Where is Steve

John
SubjectRe: Where is Steve
FromJohn
Date09/14/2009 01:49 (09/13/2009 16:49)
Message-ID<-5udnSwSfIliGTDXnZ2dnUVZ_qKdnZ2d@giganews.com>
FollowsSnit
FollowupsSnit (10m)

Snit wrote:

Snit
MuahMan stated in post fc3e5b1f-48a7-4127-b9f7-d88435c15474@j19g2000yqk.googlegroups.com on 9/13/09 10:37 AM:

MuahMan
On Sep 13, 12:38 pm, Snit <use...@gallopinginsanity.com>wrote:

Snit
Snit stated in post C6D1C123.4798B%use...@gallopinginsanity.com on 9/12/09 9:20 PM:

...>>BUSTED!

Excellent.

But Sandman says he can prove you and I post from Carroll's IP!

More evidence:

Post with a response that gets altered: <http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/dd126c877649...>

Post where the altering happens: <http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/6d1eb025b990...> ----- NNTP-Posting-Host: 67.176.47.125 ...

God has blessed you with two fine sons.

Thanks... I feel the same way.

Are they smarter than Snit, JohnQ, jimmyjohn and zara?

Isn't everyone? -----

Steve Carroll's explaintions of that alteration. First saying it was a "mistake": <http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/2795433fb00d...>

And then quickly changing his story. Steve Carroll blames his dog: <http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/c570b31a421c...> ----- I wasn't there but I'm pretty sure my dog got up to the keyboard and created an entry. You saw that cat playing piano on TV lately, right? Well... my dog doesn't like to be upstaged. Now I just have to teach him about "context" ... -----

And there we have it: Steve Carroll claiming his is "pretty sure" Steve Carroll's Dog posts from 67.176.47.125

Add to that the posting times which show Steve and, um, his "dog" take turns posting:

<http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/07269b37163b...>

There we have it... Steve Carroll and his "Dog" post from the same computer - taking turns. And from the IP address of 67.176.47.125

And, of course, Sandman has jumped in and claimed I am somehow posting from the same IP address... and blames me for posts from Steve Carroll's dog. And Tim Adams has jumped in to support Sandman and Carroll.

And their evidence: none.

Not a single shred of evidence to show I have ever posted from 67.176.47.125

Fact is: I have never done as they claim. Ever.

-- [INSERT .SIG HERE]

MuahMan
PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SOMEBODY MURDER SNIT!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!

Snit
Ah no refutation of my claims... so you issue death threats.

No surprise there. Fatboy Pratt is a KNOWN federal law breaker(as a professional email spammer)

Snit (10m)