SubjectRe: Where is Steve
Message-ID<C6CE6B0F.47271%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>
FollowsRotten Apple

Rotten Apple stated in post h8b5cf$igm$1@news.albasani.net on 9/10/09 8:18 AM:

Rotten Apple
"Snit" <usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>wrote in message news:C6CE6650.47265%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com...

Snit
Rotten Apple stated in post h8b4o5$hfe$1@news.albasani.net on 9/10/09 8:07 AM:

Rotten Apple
"Omar Murad Asfour" <OmarMuradAsfour@text2re.com>wrote in message news:4aa859b6@news.x-privat.org...

Omar Murad Asfour
John wrote:

John
Omar Murad Asfour wrote:

Omar Murad Asfour
Is he doing OK? Was he seen today? He has been clearly not well recently - how is his health?

John
Hopefully he did not flip out and get arrested.

Omar Murad Asfour
LOL! I meant Steve Jobs. Steve Carroll is likely in jail or has had his account yanked. The guy was insane and I hope we do not see any more of him.

Rotten Apple
How did you come up with this sock's nym, Snit?

Snit
Same way I came up with all the others - just wait for trolls to spew accusations against half the people in CSMA... no matter how absurd they are.

Rotten Apple
So you admit you've used lots of other socks.

Snit
For the record: I post with the name Snit. Period.

Rotten Apple
Sure thing, Omar.

No problem, Steve!

-- [INSERT .SIG HERE]