Re: Where is Steve

Sandman
SubjectRe: Where is Steve
Message-ID<mr-F2B085.10353011092009@News.Individual.NET>
FollowsHigh Plains Thumper
FollowupsHigh Plains Thumper (15h & 35m)

In article <h8cv6t$rlj$1@news.eternal-september.org>, High Plains Thumper <hpt@invalid.invalid>wrote:

Sandman
Snit, you used the same account for both Omar and "Steve Carroll's dog". After all these years, you should have known better than that.

But here you claim that the posts from "Steve Carroll's dog" comes from Steve Carrolls IP, which means that Omars posts also comes from Steves IP, which is less likely :-D

High Plains Thumper
Sandman, you hit the nail on the head. Wally pointed out that Rhino Plastee was another Snit sock. Both Omar and "Steve Carroll's dog" give off the same timbre (stench).

It's all detailed here:

http://csma.sandman.net/pages/Michael_Digest_New_Sock_Puppet

So, Snit did say:

Snit: "Soon my semester starts again and I will not be responding to Steve Carroll, Sandman, HPT, Wally, or Tim Adams... at least for a little while." 24 Aug 2009

Subject: OT: Anyone want to take bets

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/9e71e9d48624e1d7

IOW, Snit lied. Again.

Surely "soon" has yet to come to pass.