SubjectRe: Where is Steve
Message-ID<C6D1C0C7.47989%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>
FollowsOmar Murad Asfour

Omar Murad Asfour stated in post 4aac5dfb@news.x-privat.org on 9/12/09 7:50 PM:

Omar Murad Asfour
Steve Carroll wrote:

Steve Carroll
On Sep 9, 7:44 pm, "Omar Murad Asfour" <OmarMuradAsf...@text2re.com> wrote:

Omar Murad Asfour
Snit wrote:

Snit
John stated in post e--dnZL5hMvF1TXXnZ2dnUVZ_t-dn...@giganews.com on 9/9/09 5:29 PM:

John
Omar Murad Asfour wrote:

Omar Murad Asfour
Is he doing OK? Was he seen today? He has been clearly not well recently - how is his health?

John
Hopefully he did not flip out and get arrested.

Snit
I suspect you each are talking about different Steve's.

Steve Jobs is reportedly doing better - he had an interview where he said he needed to gain about 30 pounds but otherwise was doing great.

Omar Murad Asfour
I did mean Jobs but I can see where there would be confusion. Both have been very ill though only Jobs has recieved any treatment. Hopefully Jobs makes a full recovery. Hopefully Carroll is in jail.

Steve Carroll
Why would I be in jail? It's not like busting an imposter is against the law.

Omar Murad Asfour
Cyberstalking is against the law.

And, as has been proved, Steve Carroll is committing that crime.

-- [INSERT .SIG HERE]