Re: Intel's Thunderbolt des...

Sandman
SubjectRe: Intel's Thunderbolt desperation...
Message-ID<mr-D4DB1A.16035115082013@News.Individual.NET>
FollowsFlint
FollowupsFlint (15h & 56m) > Sandman

In article <kuikeu$hm9$1@dont-email.me>, Flint <agent001@section-31.net>wrote:

Flint
I don't feel compelled to prove eveything I posted in CSMA, either.

Sandman
I know, I just make fun of your lies. You fanboys never feel compelled to substantiate *anything* you write. You just write the most outlandish things you can think of and then go "whatever, big fucking deal" when asked to actually provide support for what you say.

Carry on with the lies, Flint.

Flint
LOGIC FAIL Sandy... you've failed to prove any lies. :-D

Not at all - had they been *mistakes* then you would have admitted to them long ago. You keep posting as if your claim is still true, while knowing full well that you can't support it - that makes it a lie.

And now that Google is not available to you like it was, it pisses you off you can't play google-buttal AND CAN ONLY PLAY ARGUMENTUM REDICULUM!

TEEHEEHEEHEEE :-D

Wtf? *YOU* are the one that needs to support *YOUR* claim, lie boy. Not me. I haven't even MADE a claim (other than to correctly point out that you're lying).

You made a claim, you still haven't supported it, and you haven't admitted that it may be a mistake on your part - that makes it a lie.

"the fanboys [who] used to claim Apple INVENTED USB" -- Flint, the liar.

That will remain a lie until you have proven that it is correct, or admitted that you know it's incorrect and that it was a mistake to post it.

Carry on, liar.

-- Sandman[.net]

Flint (15h & 56m) > Sandman