Re: Intel's Thunderbolt des...

Nashton
SubjectRe: Intel's Thunderbolt desperation...
FromNashton
Date08/20/2013 03:46 (08/19/2013 22:46)
Message-ID<kuuhp7$q7f$2@speranza.aioe.org>
FollowsFlint

On 2013-08-16 9:09 PM, Flint wrote:

Flint
On 8/16/2013 3:18 AM, Sandman wrote:

Sandman
In article <kukf5v$h69$1@dont-email.me>, Flint <agent001@section-31.net>wrote:

Flint
You are correct for once. *YOU* still provide no substantiation for your claim that I intended to lie. On top of that, you are now waffling between claiming I >intended< to lie or am stupid. The two are not compatible, therefore by your own words, you appear to be a waffling, equivocating liar yourself, sandflea. :-D

Community college does not give an individual the intellectual tools to even understand half of what you posted.

This all went over that moron's head, you know ;)