Re: Intel's Thunderbolt des...

Gary
SubjectRe: Intel's Thunderbolt desperation...
FromGary
Date08/16/2013 23:53 (08/16/2013 22:53)
Message-ID<520e9f5d$0$40227$c3e8da3$26f9d57d@news.astraweb.com>

On 2013-08-15 12:11:44 +0000, Sandman said:

Sandman
In article <kuiebi$3sg$1@speranza.aioe.org>, Nashton <nana@na.ca> wrote:

Flint
http://vr-zone.com/articles/thunderbolts-great-pcie-hope/50677.html

A compromised effort to salvage TB that is too little too late.

Alan Baker
Saved for future claim chowder...

Nashton
You mean that in the future, you will take it out of context and paste it here. If you ever figure out how to use Google search.

Sandman
Not much context to take it out of, Nashton. And it's saved in his quote file:

Nashton
Is this your greatest accomplishment in life, nut job?

Sandman
No, but I can surely understand why it would appear that way to an underachiever like yourself.

Nashton
Creating web pages with out-of-context quotes?

Sandman
I wuldn't know anything about that.

Nashton
Obsessed much?

Sandman
With what? Making fun of you troll wannabe's? Not obsessed, really. It's just good wholesome fun :)

http://usenet.sandman.net/Quotes/Flint

Along with numerous other hilarious claims of his :)

Nashton
Why would anyone believe a lying, sniveling, brown noser of your ilk, is a mystery.

Sandman
"Believe" is not part of the equation. Those are actual quotes. Here are yours:

http://usenet.sandman.net/Quotes/Nashton

You've made some really idiotic statements over the years, read and enjoy - like we do!

Excellent link Sandman, nice one.