Re: Intel's Thunderbolt des...

Sandman
SubjectRe: Intel's Thunderbolt desperation...
Message-ID<mr-6E2F79.09183116082013@News.Individual.NET>
FollowsFlint
FollowupsFlint (16h & 50m) > Sandman

In article <kukf5v$h69$1@dont-email.me>, Flint <agent001@section-31.net>wrote:

Flint
LOGIC FAIL Sandy... you've failed to prove any lies. :-D

Sandman
Not at all - had they been *mistakes* then you would have admitted to them long ago. You keep posting as if your claim is still true, while knowing full well that you can't support it - that makes it a lie.

Flint
And now that Google is not available to you like it was, it pisses you off you can't play google-buttal AND CAN ONLY PLAY ARGUMENTUM REDICULUM!

TEEHEEHEEHEEE :-D

Sandman
Wtf? *YOU* are the one that needs to support *YOUR* claim, lie boy.

Flint
It is *YOUR* claim that I lied.

Haha, like having a circular argument with a six year old. I am calling you a liar because *you haven't substantiated your claim*, Flint.

Sandman
You made a claim, you still haven't supported it, and you haven't admitted that it may be a mistake on your part - that makes it a lie.

Flint
Non-sequitur. Un unsubstantiated claim is not necessarilly a lie.

In your case it is. You make too many incorrect claims for them to just be normal mistakes.

YOU LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE AGAIN, SANDFLEA!!! LOL! :-D

Correction: Four year old.

Sandman
"the fanboys [who] used to claim Apple INVENTED USB" -- Flint, the liar.

That will remain a lie until you have proven that it is correct, or admitted that you know it's incorrect and that it was a mistake to post it.

Carry on, liar.

Flint
I guess only idiots don't realize that even false statements require proof of >intent< to deceive in order to qualify them as lies.

I think your intention is to deceive, i.e. I think you know full well that what you said was false. That makes it a lie. Otherwise you're just enormously stupid. Which is it - stupid or a liar?

Still no substantiation, lie boy.

-- Sandman[.net]

Flint (16h & 50m) > Sandman