Re: Intel's Thunderbolt des...

Nashton
SubjectRe: Intel's Thunderbolt desperation...
FromNashton
Date08/15/2013 13:30 (08/15/2013 08:30)
Message-ID<kuie52$3eg$1@speranza.aioe.org>
FollowupsSandman (38m)

On 2013-08-14 8:20 AM, Sandman wrote:

Sandman
In article <kufous$k9u$1@speranza.aioe.org>, Nashton <nana@na.ca> wrote:

KDT
Why should Apple users care if Windows based PC users use Thunderbolt as long as they can get the hardware support they need?

FW never took off in the PC low end consumer market, but who cares? For people who wanted Windows machines with FW could always buy a business class machine from Dell, HP, Lenovo, or Sony.

Flint
Boy this is quite a switch from the fanboys who used to claim Apple INVENTED USB

Sandman
Hahaha! You fanboys never shy away from outright lying :)

Nashton
Glass house?

Sandman
Yeah, you shouldn't say anything here, no one lies as much as you, Nashton.

Sure, Haldstromd. You wouldn't be biased now, would you?

Btw, the rest of your post sounded just like "blah blah blah" after the nonsense above. :)

Nashton
Of course it did. You can't READ.

Sandman
Whatever you say, "Wallmart" boy.

What's wrong with Wallmart, web page designer bwoi? Not good enough for you? Normal people shop where they get the best deal, not like fanguuurls that are happy to pay more for less.

Reading or Math are concepts far beyond anything you're capable of. Having you claim I can't read is the biggest endorsement I could get.

Of course, web page boy.

Now scurry along and massage some fat dude.

I know you're trying to appear like you know what you're writing when doing so in English.

You don't.

Now go doodle on some tablet.

Sandman (38m)