Re: Intel's Thunderbolt des...

Flint
SubjectRe: Intel's Thunderbolt desperation...
FromFlint
Date08/14/2013 22:41 (08/14/2013 16:41)
Message-ID<kugq2a$n6q$1@dont-email.me>
FollowsAlan Baker
FollowupsSandman (43m) > Flint

On 8/14/2013 9:39 AM, Alan Baker wrote:

Alan Baker
In article <kufi7u$sor$1@dont-email.me>, Flint <agent001@section-31.net>wrote:

Flint
On 8/13/2013 10:44 PM, KDT wrote:

KDT
Why should Apple users care if Windows based PC users use Thunderbolt as long as they can get the hardware support they need?

FW never took off in the PC low end consumer market, but who cares? For people who wanted Windows machines with FW could always buy a business class machine from Dell, HP, Lenovo, or Sony.

Flint
Boy this is quite a switch from the fanboys who used to claim Apple INVENTED USB and the only reason PC users got USB peripherals was because Apple users had them first. My guess is in 20 years or so from now, some future Apple fangurl neophyte (probably Gary's grandson) will claim apple and it's user were responsible for the success of Thunderolt. :)

Alan Baker
To the best of my recollection, no one on this group that I have ever read has ever claimed that Apple INVENTED USB.

And of course, your recollection is not impaired in any way now that Gogle searches are impossible for you, ...right?

-- MFB

Sandman (43m) > Flint