Re: LotR is Unrealistic!

morgan mair fheal
SubjectRe: LotR is Unrealistic!
Frommorgan mair fheal
Date01/19/2002 15:32 (01/19/2002 06:32)
Message-ID<mair_fheal-1901020632520001@c22.ppp.tsoft.com>
Client
Newsgroupsalt.fan.tolkien
FollowsArwen Lune

In article <MPG.16b38853b956ee40989708@news.cis.dfn.de>, Arwen Lune <arwen@meanandevil.co.uk>wrote:

Arwen Lune
Via mysterious ways, a message from ?jevind L?ng reached me on Thu, 17 Jan 2002 10:24:11 +0100. This is what it read:

?jevind L?ng
I do have a problem with elves, wizards, dragons, wraiths, magic rings, hobbits, ents, dwarves and so on. They all turn up in the evenings and talk about their problems when I want to sleep. And that does include the magic rings; after all, the Ring spoke on Mount Doom, didn't it?

Arwen Lune
That's probably why it drove Gollum insane - the bloody thing just *wouldn't* *shut* *up*!

i guess somebody doesny know how to use the three shells