Re: LotR is Unrealistic!

David Wall
SubjectRe: LotR is Unrealistic!
FromDavid Wall
Date01/18/2002 16:42 (01/18/2002 15:42)
Message-ID<Xns919A6D21D15A3darkononenet@209.249.90.100>
Client
Newsgroupsalt.fan.tolkien
Follows?jevind L?ng
FollowupsParis (26m)
?jevind L?ng (2h & 17m)
Smaug69 (3h & 1m)
Flame of the West (1d, 6h & 1m)

"?jevind L?ng" <ojevind.lang@swipnet.se>wrote on 17 Jan 2002:

?jevind L?ng
As for the "It was the Ring that spoke on Mount Doom" school of thought, it is plain you were not here (lucky you!) when He-who-must-not-be-named preached that heresy.

Yeah, I don't follow any group from day to day. I've lurked here occasionally for years, but must have missed that. I did detect some echoes of "the ring spoke" in a few web pages -- I searched for stuff because I wondered where you got the idea. Now I'll have to go googling for that thread just out of curiousity.

Give away my mushrooms to others? Nevah!

Awww, I wanna see elves!

-- David Wall darkon@one.net

Paris (26m)
?jevind L?ng (2h & 17m)