Re: LotR is Unrealistic!

anon
SubjectRe: LotR is Unrealistic!
Fromanon
Date01/17/2002 03:41 (01/16/2002 21:41)
Message-ID<3C4639F6.4F29BFB@nowhere.com>
Client
Newsgroupsalt.fan.tolkien
FollowsHoward S Shubs

Howard S Shubs wrote:

Howard S Shubs
In article <7Ao18.5223$O5.13095@nntpserver.swip.net>, "?jevind L?ng" <ojevind.lang@swipnet.se>wrote:

?jevind L?ng
I want to complain at the fact that nowhere in the book are any Rohirrim given kitchen duty for turning up too late at roll call. That is a common occurrence in real armies and *should* have been included.

Howard S Shubs
YOU want to complain! Look at these shoes. Two weeks old and the heels are worn right through! If you complain, nothin' happens, you might as well not bother. We're havin' a fine day and I'm totally sick of this office!

Yum dee puckity, rum dingadoo, nee nee nee... yowwww!

Do you want to come upstairs?

--

anon

"I find some of the webbies to be very entertaining, & they are most enjoyable when tossed by their tails for distance."

Something I read on a newsgroup once