Re: LotR is Unrealistic!

Smaug69
SubjectRe: LotR is Unrealistic!
FromSmaug69
Date01/18/2002 19:43 (01/18/2002 10:43)
Message-ID<5fe774aa.0201181043.43a1a4b4@posting.google.com>
Client
Newsgroupsalt.fan.tolkien
FollowsDavid Wall

David Wall <darkon@one.net>wrote in message news:<Xns919A6D21D15A3darkononenet@209.249.90.100>...

David Wall
"?jevind L?ng" <ojevind.lang@swipnet.se>wrote on 17 Jan 2002:

?jevind L?ng
As for the "It was the Ring that spoke on Mount Doom" school of thought, it is plain you were not here (lucky you!) when He-who-must-not-be-named preached that heresy.

David Wall
Yeah, I don't follow any group from day to day. I've lurked here occasionally for years, but must have missed that. I did detect some echoes of "the ring spoke" in a few web pages -- I searched for stuff because I wondered where you got the idea. Now I'll have to go googling for that thread just out of curiousity.

?jevind L?ng
Give away my mushrooms to others? Nevah!

David Wall
Awww, I wanna see elves!

Methinks all you will see is Fairies- in boots- dancing with Dwarves...

Smaug69