Re: She didn't pursue me, I...

chrisv
SubjectRe: She didn't pursue me, I didn't pursue her; we're happy.
Fromchrisv
Date12/07/2016 14:52 (12/07/2016 07:52)
Message-ID<8f4g4clohgprcboh7vlmmkvb5dtecnh2l8@4ax.com>
FollowsTattoo Vampire
FollowupsDFS (2h & 23m)

Tattoo Vampire wrote:

Tattoo Vampire
troll wrote:

flatfish+++
you seem to be so freaking weird. What gives?

How ironic, from some loon who has been posting the same idiocy and lies, in here, for almost two decades.

"Linux is free but M$ has retained their dominance of the desktop. Linux must suck." repeated literally *thousands* of times.

Tattoo Vampire
He's just fucking weird. I binned him over a decade ago but even back then he was a whackjob.

It's "hard" to believe a women not pursuing Relf, eh? What a "catch"!

:-D

-- 'So complete freedom is doesn't actually matter - as long as you think there are "enough freedoms." I'm sure that the former Soviet Union gave their citizens "enough freedoms" as well.' - trolling fsckwit "Ezekiel", attacking the GPL

DFS (2h & 23m)