Re: The Experiment Has Been...

Chris Ahlstrom
SubjectRe: The Experiment Has Been A Success ! Re: This Group Is Dead.. A Proposal for 2017.....
FromChris Ahlstrom
Date11/25/2016 16:44 (11/25/2016 10:44)
Message-ID<o19mf5$4s6$1@dont-email.me>
FollowsPeter Kohlmann
FollowupsPeter Kohlmann (1h & 49m)
Snit (2h & 2m)

Peter Köhlmann wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

Peter Kohlmann
Silver Slimer wrote:

Silver Slimer
On 2016-11-25 9:35 AM, flatfish+++ wrote:

<snip>

Of course I was right in giving Flounder the Finger, as he puerile words have proven once again.

Peter Kohlmann
Too bad, but I am not interested in "discussing" anything with filthy scum like you are Snit Michael Glasser. And even less interested in doing it in the proposed way of flatfish Gary Stewrat

It's the same old shit all over again.

-- Water, taken in moderation cannot hurt anybody. -- Mark Twain

Peter Kohlmann (1h & 49m)
Snit (2h & 2m)