Re: This Group Is Dead.. A ...

deplorable owl
SubjectRe: This Group Is Dead.. A Proposal for 2017.....
Fromdeplorable owl
Date11/26/2016 01:47 (11/26/2016 00:47)
Message-ID<ahjgfgoe803.x@rooftop.invalid>
FollowsDFS

DFS <nospam@dfs.com>wrote:

DFS
On 11/24/2016 8:15 PM, flatfish+++ wrote:

flatfish+++
So in effect on 1/1/17 we all just met. Nobody knows anybody and we start from square one.

So who is game?

DFS
Not me.

I can't forget about Creepy's emasculated existence, strong wife, Toyota Yaris and douchebag thesaurus references.

Or Feeb's professions of love for a child-rapist (the false 'prophet' Muhammad), a boy-fucker (Walt Whitman), and a believer in what's-the-harm-in-fucking-children-as-long-as-they-aren't-coerced dirtbag (Richard Stallman).

And who could ever forget Dumb Willie's impressively muscled plunging arm?

lol

There's no starting over here in cola.

A whole lot of props would go to waste with a reset. That's for sure.