Re: This Group Is Dead.. A ...

chrisv
SubjectRe: This Group Is Dead.. A Proposal for 2017.....
Fromchrisv
Date11/28/2016 14:19 (11/28/2016 07:19)
Message-ID<7ibo3cl939g72buj21shsqsiduqvbmba73@4ax.com>
FollowsPeter Kohlmann
FollowupsSnit (2h & 47m)

Peter K?hlmann wrote:

Peter Kohlmann
flatfish+++ wrote:

flatfish+++
So in effect on 1/1/17 we all just met. Nobody knows anybody and we start from square one.

So who is game?

What, you think you can just stop being mentally-ill?

Peter Kohlmann
Are you *really* *that* stupid? Human filth like Snit Michael Glasser will happily agree to it. And brake those rules from day one, relentlessly

The Linux-haters enjoy their lies and assholery too much to stop.

-- "Linux advocates like to exagerate the quality of Linux, and the crappiness of Windows." - Erik Funkenbusch

Snit (2h & 47m)