Re: This Group Is Dead.. A ...

DFS
SubjectRe: This Group Is Dead.. A Proposal for 2017.....
FromDFS
Date11/26/2016 00:35 (11/25/2016 18:35)
Message-ID<o1ahq7$bgi$3@dont-email.me>
Followsflatfish+++
Followupsdeplorable owl (1h & 11m)
Tattoo Vampire (1h & 26m) > DFS
Snit (5h & 12m)

On 11/24/2016 8:15 PM, flatfish+++ wrote:

flatfish+++
So in effect on 1/1/17 we all just met. Nobody knows anybody and we start from square one.

So who is game?

Not me.

I can't forget about Creepy's emasculated existence, strong wife, Toyota Yaris and douchebag thesaurus references.

Or Feeb's professions of love for a child-rapist (the false 'prophet' Muhammad), a boy-fucker (Walt Whitman), and a believer in what's-the-harm-in-fucking-children-as-long-as-they-aren't-coerced dirtbag (Richard Stallman).

And who could ever forget Dumb Willie's impressively muscled plunging arm?

There's no starting over here in cola.

deplorable owl (1h & 11m)
Tattoo Vampire (1h & 26m) > DFS
Snit (5h & 12m)