Re: This Group Is Dead.. A ...

Snit
SubjectRe: This Group Is Dead.. A Proposal for 2017.....
Message-ID<D461AD8B.83A1E%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>
Followschrisv
FollowupsSteve Carroll (1d & 17m)

On 11/28/16, 9:32 AM, in article tklo3c5lktstg410vctdop7o2ju3lf38k8@4ax.com, "chrisv" <chrisv@nospam.invalid>wrote:

chrisv
Peter K?hlmann wrote:

Peter Kohlmann
troll wrote:

flatfish+++
So in effect on 1/1/17 we all just met. Nobody knows anybody and we start from square one.

So who is game?

Peter Kohlmann
Are you *really* *that* stupid? Human filth like Snit Michael Glasser will happily agree to it. And brake those rules from day one, relentlessly

Start your own idiocy group. And take the rest of your filthy scum with you

chrisv
There's not much use in arguing with shit-brained assholes who will not concede, even when we are *obviously* correct.

For example, regarding freedom and choice. No reasonable person can disagree that our position is correct, and that the Free software community is doing pretty-much what it should be doing.

Of course, "doing the right thing" doesn't make the resulting product the best choice for everyone. The world needs choice, and reasonable people will disagree on what the best choices are.

No agreement here. Wonder who you think would disagree with this?

-- * OS X / Linux: What is a file? <http://youtu.be/_dMbXGLW9PI> * Mint MATE Trash, Panel, Menu: <http://youtu.be/C0y74FIf7uE> * Mint KDE working with folders: <http://youtu.be/7C9nvniOoE0> * Mint KDE creating files: <http://youtu.be/N7-fZJaJUv8> * Mint KDE help: <http://youtu.be/3ikizUd3sa8> * Mint KDE general navigation: <http://youtu.be/t9y14yZtQuI> * Mint KDE bugs or Easter eggs? <http://youtu.be/CU-whJQvtfA> * Easy on OS X / Hard on Linux: <http://youtu.be/D3BPWANQoIk> * OS / Word Processor Comparison: <http://youtu.be/w6Qcl-w7s5c>

Steve Carroll (1d & 17m)