Re: This Group Is Dead.. A ...

Silver Slimer
SubjectRe: This Group Is Dead.. A Proposal for 2017.....
FromSilver Slimer
Date11/25/2016 13:55 (11/25/2016 07:55)
Message-ID<o19caa$tes$2@dont-email.me>
FollowsPeter Kohlmann
Followupsflatfish+++ (1h & 39m) > Silver Slimer

On 2016-11-25 2:37 AM, Peter K?hlmann wrote:

Peter Kohlmann
flatfish+++ wrote:

flatfish+++
So in effect on 1/1/17 we all just met. Nobody knows anybody and we start from square one.

So who is game?

Peter Kohlmann
Are you *really* *that* stupid? Human filth like Snit Michael Glasser will happily agree to it. And brake those rules from day one, relentlessly

Start your own idiocy group. And take the rest of your filthy scum with you

I think we'll all take that as a "no."

It's too bad, I'd rather enjoy getting along with Peter.

-- Silver Slimer Fingerprint: e58428b2633833a3b0c9bb7e40819166642245b7 Gab.ai: @silverslimer