Re: This Group Is Dead.. A ...

Snit
SubjectRe: This Group Is Dead.. A Proposal for 2017.....
Message-ID<D45F2AD4.8387B%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>
Followstmelmosfire (Snit)
FollowupsSteve Carroll (6m)

On 11/26/16, 11:59 AM, in article 853225ff-0674-4f9a-9ee6-030580862da0@googlegroups.com, "tmelmosfire" <tmelmosfire@gmail.com>wrote:

tmelmosfire (Snit)
On Saturday, 26 November 2016 11:52:50 UTC-7, Steve Carroll wrote:

He clearly means you. Stop begging for his attention.

Steve Carroll
All means all. Stop mixing meds.

tmelmosfire (Snit)
Snit already proved you a liar. You lie more in one day than Snit does in a year.

Again, this was the context: ----- Ditto here. I will give them ALL a fresh start. And you.

I might keep some "auto-read" settings but will not even talk about who. Does not matter. -----

So, yes, Carroll is lying.

Steve Carroll
By the way, I noticed you forged my ID awhile back

tmelmosfire (Snit)
Another lie by Steven Petruzzellis

Carroll has been proved to use multiple accounts and lie about being hacked and forged. He is not able to be honest.

Steve Carroll
in an effort to generate sales for your DW video series.

tmelmosfire (Snit)
I have no such series. Another lie by Steven Petruzzellis

I do. To Carroll EVERYONE is me.

Steve Carroll
Weird, but I guess when you're desperate stuff like this is to be expected from you. What I want to know is:

Are you going to have another "big project" this year based on the latest version of Dreamweaver?

tmelmosfire (Snit)
I have never used Dreamweaver. You are lying.

Steve Carroll
Or will you finally come to your senses and look at the ever diminishing stats for a change?

<https://trends.builtwith.com/framework>

tmelmosfire (Snit)
I could not give a shit.

Steve Carroll
Worse than the number itself, I'll bet a hefty chunk of that 2%, which were originally created using DW, are still 'active' but not updated or maintained using it. We know there is always a percentage of that going on for any tool but it's undoubtedly a much higher percentage when a tool is on its way out, like Dreamweaver obviously is. Your thoughts?

My prediction: You will pivot from having a reasonable discussion about tech, instead opting for your usual BS because even you know you're backing a dead horse.

tmelmosfire (Snit)
Your topic is Snit. Always.

Once again you lie.

Right. He wants to talk about *me*. I did not say anything about Dreamweaver... and it is not relevant to COLA.

But to answer his question anyway: I teach multiple software packages and technologies largely based on what the schools I work for say they want me to teach! For several I make my own materials -- used and accessed in different ways based on the needs of the class and the rules of the school.

What schools? What software? None of Carroll's damned business. He already stalks and contacts people at the schools he has tracked me down to... why the hell would I tell him others?

All comes down to him wanting to shame me into helping me stalk him.

And, so, yes, he is on my auto-read list. And he will stay in 2017... where he has been for years.

And, again, I have given him too much attention though third party posts... enough. I am tired of him masturbating to my every word. It is gross.

-- * OS X / Linux: What is a file? <http://youtu.be/_dMbXGLW9PI> * Mint MATE Trash, Panel, Menu: <http://youtu.be/C0y74FIf7uE> * Mint KDE working with folders: <http://youtu.be/7C9nvniOoE0> * Mint KDE creating files: <http://youtu.be/N7-fZJaJUv8> * Mint KDE help: <http://youtu.be/3ikizUd3sa8> * Mint KDE general navigation: <http://youtu.be/t9y14yZtQuI> * Mint KDE bugs or Easter eggs? <http://youtu.be/CU-whJQvtfA> * Easy on OS X / Hard on Linux: <http://youtu.be/D3BPWANQoIk> * OS / Word Processor Comparison: <http://youtu.be/w6Qcl-w7s5c>