Re: The Experiment Has Been...

Snit
SubjectRe: The Experiment Has Been A Success ! Re: This Group Is Dead.. A Proposal for 2017.....
Message-ID<D45DC6FE.83752%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>
FollowsPeter Kohlmann

On 11/25/16, 8:42 AM, in article o19m2m$3l0$1@dont-email.me, "Peter K?hlmann" <peter-koehlmann@t-online.de>wrote:

flatfish+++
Congratulations Linux losers, you lose again!

P.S. I can't believe you Linux loons fell into this trap. Actually I can.

Silver Slimer
I kind of figured it was a trap but the reality is that I really would enjoy discussing these things respectfully with them even if they wholeheartedly disagree with everything I believe. It's a shame that grown men are incapable of accepting a contrary opinion, but I guess that I shouldn't be surprised since they are all liberals.

Peter Kohlmann
Too bad, but I am not interested in "discussing" anything with filthy scum like you are Snit Michael Glasser. And even less interested in doing it in the proposed way of flatfish Gary Stewrat

Comes down to you are not up to it... you cannot stop being angry and you are afraid of making a fool of yourself again.

But, Peter, I am sincere: a new start for you in 2007. No bringing up of your old quotes unless YOU make them relevant.

-- * OS X / Linux: What is a file? <http://youtu.be/_dMbXGLW9PI> * Mint MATE Trash, Panel, Menu: <http://youtu.be/C0y74FIf7uE> * Mint KDE working with folders: <http://youtu.be/7C9nvniOoE0> * Mint KDE creating files: <http://youtu.be/N7-fZJaJUv8> * Mint KDE help: <http://youtu.be/3ikizUd3sa8> * Mint KDE general navigation: <http://youtu.be/t9y14yZtQuI> * Mint KDE bugs or Easter eggs? <http://youtu.be/CU-whJQvtfA> * Easy on OS X / Hard on Linux: <http://youtu.be/D3BPWANQoIk> * OS / Word Processor Comparison: <http://youtu.be/w6Qcl-w7s5c>