Re: The Experiment Has Been...

Peter Kohlmann
SubjectRe: The Experiment Has Been A Success ! Re: This Group Is Dead.. A Proposal for 2017.....
FromPeter Kohlmann
Date11/25/2016 16:42 (11/25/2016 16:42)
Message-ID<o19m2m$3l0$1@dont-email.me>
FollowsSilver Slimer
FollowupsChris Ahlstrom (1m) > Peter Kohlmann
Silver Slimer (1h & 39m)
Snit (2h & 3m)

Silver Slimer wrote:

Silver Slimer
On 2016-11-25 9:35 AM, flatfish+++ wrote:

flatfish+++

Silver Slimer
On 2016-11-25 2:37 AM, Peter Köhlmann wrote:

Peter Kohlmann
flatfish+++ wrote:

flatfish+++
So in effect on 1/1/17 we all just met. Nobody knows anybody and we start from square one.

So who is game?

Peter Kohlmann
Are you *really* *that* stupid? Human filth like Snit Michael Glasser will happily agree to it. And brake those rules from day one, relentlessly

Start your own idiocy group. And take the rest of your filthy scum with you

Silver Slimer
I think we'll all take that as a "no."

It's too bad, I'd rather enjoy getting along with Peter.

flatfish+++
The Linux losers fell into this trap hook, line and sinker! Which is no surprise because low intelligence and Linux advocacy are tightly coupled.

I posted that carefully crafted post in order to expose the Linux "advocates" for what they really are and what their true motives for COLA are.

So what have we learned?

1. Linux advocates are not interested in discussing Linux and Linux advocacy as it relates to other operating systems. 2. Linux advocates are vulgar beasts.

So now that we have determined the above, we can continue to discuss such items as Chris Ahlstrom's pee pee wiping fetish, William Poasters complete lack of intelligent posting, Peter Kohlmann being wrong all the time, 7 being a complete fraud who tried to swindle investors into investing in his bogus inventions, chrisv being a vulgar little twit who wears lavender colored sneakers and so forth.

And the best part is whenever they complain that Linux is not being discussed we can dig up this thread and point to where they demonstrated that it is they, the Linux "advocates" who are not interested in discussing Linux.

Maybe that's because most of them use Windows all day to earn their living.

Congratulations Linux losers, you lose again!

P.S. I can't believe you Linux loons fell into this trap. Actually I can.

Silver Slimer
I kind of figured it was a trap but the reality is that I really would enjoy discussing these things respectfully with them even if they wholeheartedly disagree with everything I believe. It's a shame that grown men are incapable of accepting a contrary opinion, but I guess that I shouldn't be surprised since they are all liberals.

Too bad, but I am not interested in "discussing" anything with filthy scum like you are Snit Michael Glasser. And even less interested in doing it in the proposed way of flatfish Gary Stewrat