Re: This Group Is Dead.. A ...

Steve Carroll
SubjectRe: This Group Is Dead.. A Proposal for 2017.....
FromSteve Carroll
Date11/26/2016 19:52 (11/26/2016 10:52)
Message-ID<f6d0c60f-5413-425b-933e-593cf402379b@googlegroups.com>
Followstmelmosfire (Snit)
Followupstmelmosfire (Snit) (6m) > Steve Carroll

On Saturday, November 26, 2016 at 11:29:44 AM UTC-7, Snit, using his 'tmelmosfire' sock puppet, wrote:

tmelmosfire (Snit)
On Saturday, 26 November 2016 10:58:53 UTC-7, Steve Carroll wrote:

Steve Carroll
On Saturday, November 26, 2016 at 10:31:27 AM UTC-7, Snit wrote:

Snit
On 11/26/16, 7:47 AM, in article o1c78a$u17$2@dont-email.me, "Silver Slimer" <.m@nsn.s>wrote:

flatfish+++
So in effect on 1/1/17 we all just met. Nobody knows anybody and we start from square one.

So who is game?

Silver Slimer
I'm game. If I see Linux advocates agree to this idea, I'll remove the killfiles and treat them with respect.

GreyCloud
There is only one that can be a permanent resident, and I think you know who I mean.

Silver Slimer
Yeah, there's no reason to make peace with that thing; he'd be back to his old antics on day 2.

Snit
There is only one for me, as well. Does not matter whom. Other than that one person EVERYONE gets a new start in 2017.

Steve Carroll
LOL! Earlier you said "all", now you're saying something else. Thanks for the admission that you lied earlier.

tmelmosfire (Snit)
He clearly means you. Stop begging for his attention.

All means all. Stop mixing meds.

By the way, I noticed you forged my ID awhile back in an effort to generate sales for your DW video series. Weird, but I guess when you're desperate stuff like this is to be expected from you. What I want to know is:

Are you going to have another "big project" this year based on the latest version of Dreamweaver?

Or will you finally come to your senses and look at the ever diminishing stats for a change?

<https://trends.builtwith.com/framework>

Worse than the number itself, I'll bet a hefty chunk of that 2%, which were originally created using DW, are still 'active' but not updated or maintained using it. We know there is always a percentage of that going on for any tool but it's undoubtedly a much higher percentage when a tool is on its way out, like Dreamweaver obviously is. Your thoughts?

My prediction: You will pivot from having a reasonable discussion about tech, instead opting for your usual BS because even you know you're backing a dead horse.