Re: Question for Sandman ab...

Snit
SubjectRe: Question for Sandman about web design
Message-ID<C2566676.7E8B3%CSMA@gallopinginsanity.com>
FollowsNasht0n
FollowupsSandman (8m) > Snit

"Nasht0n" <na@nada.ca>stated in post qw8Yh.28266$PV3.297964@ursa-nb00s0.nbnet.nb.ca on 4/26/07 2:07 PM:

Nasht0n
Sandman wrote:

Sandman
In article <SW5Yh.28212$PV3.297305@ursa-nb00s0.nbnet.nb.ca>, Nasht0n <na@nada.ca>wrote:

Nasht0n
And, of course, *you* win.

Sandman
I know. Trolls like you can't stand a chance.

Nasht0n
You're as much of a troll as the best ones, Sandman. You know it, I know it, everybody knows it. Oh and didn't you killfile Michael a few weeks ago? I killfiled him a few years ago and have never looked back. Talk about consistency;)

And while Sandman looks at people kill filtering me as a something bad against me - I have no problem with people not wanting to see me repeatedly challenge trolls. It is clear they will never be honest, I am just having fun watching them run. That is not everyone's idea of fun!

-- ? Different viruses are still different even if in the same "family" ? Dreamweaver and GoLive are professional web development applications ??Dreamweaver, being the #1 pro web design tool, is used by many pros

Sandman (8m) > Snit