Re: Question for Sandman ab...

Sandman
SubjectRe: Question for Sandman about web design
Message-ID<mr-3BBF7C.23324526042007@News.Individual.NET>
FollowsSnit
FollowupsSnit (14m) > Sandman

In article <C2566676.7E8B3%CSMA@gallopinginsanity.com>, Snit <CSMA@gallopinginsanity.com>wrote:

Snit
And while Sandman looks at people kill filtering me as a something bad against me - I have no problem with people not wanting to see me repeatedly challenge trolls.

So why haven't anyone told you that they're tired of you "challenging trolls" and then killfiled you instead of explicitly stating that you are the troll and that's the reason they're killfiling you?

And why don't the same people killfile these supposed "trolls" instead of you? Why only you? Why not you AND the trolls or ONLY the trolls. Why only you?

-- Sandman[.net]

Snit (14m) > Sandman