Re: Question for Sandman ab...

Sandman
SubjectRe: Question for Sandman about web design
Message-ID<mr-52456F.10513926042007@News.Individual.NET>
FollowsSnit
FollowupsSnit (7h & 38m)

In article <C2559F44.7E80F%CSMA@gallopinginsanity.com>, Snit <CSMA@gallopinginsanity.com>wrote:

Snit
Really for Sandman or any other web pros or even folks with decent experience... but it is about Sandman's sites:

Sandman
Snit Objective Troll Criteria Summary ---------------------------------------------------------------------- 2 [X] Antagonizing threads 13 [X] Lying 14 [X] Having an agenda

Snit
What? Antagonizing?

Is that a serious question?

To ask you about why you lie about your web skills and web sites?

No, to lie about my "web skills" and web sites.

And lying?

Yup.

What lie do you think I told?

I don't merely "think" that you were lying, Michael.

And having an agenda... well, if you consider pushing for honor and honesty in CSMA as an agenda, then sure.

No, I consider your ongoing trolling and determination to engage others in your Snit Circus to be your agenda.

-- Sandman[.net]

"I have long hair and am pretty laid back" - Michael Glasser

Snit (7h & 38m)