Re: Question for Sandman ab...

Steve Carroll
SubjectRe: Question for Sandman about web design
FromSteve Carroll
Date04/30/2007 21:50 (04/30/2007 13:50)
Message-ID<noone-0B94A7.13503130042007@newsgroups.comcast.net>
Followsnospam

In article <f0pvir$ndp$2@aioe.org>, nospam <nospamatall@iol.ie>wrote:

nospam
Snit wrote:

Snit
Really for Sandman or any other web pros or even folks with decent experience... but it is about Sandman's sites:

What value is there to using the alt-text of "alt=" or "Space" as you did until very recently on such sites as sandman.net and others.

nospam
Why do you keep these things up, Snit?

I can't believe there is anyone left on this forum that would seriously ask this question...

-- "None of you can be honest... you are all pathetic." - Snit "I do not KF people" - Snit "Not only do I lie about what others are claiming, I show evidence from the records".-Snit "You should take one of my IT classes some day." - Snit