Re: Question for Sandman ab...

Sandman
SubjectRe: Question for Sandman about web design
Message-ID<mr-BD88C1.09345527042007@News.Individual.NET>
FollowsSnit

In article <C256E7BB.7E98D%CSMA@gallopinginsanity.com>, Snit <CSMA@gallopinginsanity.com>wrote:

Snit
And while Sandman looks at people kill filtering me as a something bad against me - I have no problem with people not wanting to see me repeatedly challenge trolls.

Sandman
So why haven't anyone told you that they're tired of you "challenging trolls" and then killfiled you instead of explicitly stating that you are the troll and that's the reason they're killfiling you?

Snit
Prove nobody has said that, Sandman... either in CSMA or in my email.

Sandman
Haha, so they call you a lying troll in csma then email you privately to tell you that they were only joking and that the real reason they killfiled you was because you "challenged trolls" and they didn't say this in csma because... why?

And why don't the same people killfile these supposed "trolls" instead of you? Why only you? Why not you AND the trolls or ONLY the trolls. Why only you?

Snit
Who says they only KF me?

Sandman
The people who killfile you.

Snit
And who are all all these "same people"?

Sandman
The same people you claim killfile you because you "challenge trolls". I've never seen anyone killfile you because you "challenge trolls". Everyone that has killfiled you has explicitly claimed they've done so because they think you're a lying troll. Can you point to an example of someone killfiling you because you're "challenging trolls"?

Snit
You are just babbling and trolling me - more now than before... simply because I pointed out that your alt-text was poorly done.

Oh well... you are embarrassed and you are lashing out. Poor little Sandman. Wah wah!

Sandman
Snit runs again...

Why do these people only killfile you and not these supposed trolls? You agree that they are killfiling you, but you want to give another reason for them killfiling you other than YOU being the troll, by trying to claim that OTHERS are trolls and you are being killfiled because you "challenge" these supposed trolls.

So why aren't these supposed trolls the most killfiled persons in csma - why are you the most killfiled person in csma?

Snit
I asked you to back up your claims. Can you?

Snit runs from yet another post.

Why do these people only killfile you?

-- Sandman[.net]