Re: Question for Sandman ab...

Snit
SubjectRe: Question for Sandman about web design
Message-ID<C25658CB.7E89E%CSMA@gallopinginsanity.com>
FollowsNasht0n

"Nasht0n" <na@nada.ca>stated in post SW5Yh.28212$PV3.297305@ursa-nb00s0.nbnet.nb.ca on 4/26/07 11:10 AM:

Nasht0n
Sandman troll criteria table:

1 [X] Obfuscation 2 [ ] Antagonizing threads 3 [X] Ignoring evidence 4 [ ] Antagonizing through other media 5 [ ] Quote-scavanging 6 [ ] Thread hijacking 7 [ ] Projection 8 [ ] Unsubstantiated accusations 9 [ ] Unsubstantiated "refutations" 10 [ ] Forging posts and material 11 [X] Insults 12 [ ] Role Reversal 13 [X] Lying 14 [X] Having an agenda 15 [X] Diversion 16 [X] Misinterpretation 17 [X] Creative snipping

And, of course, *you* win.

--

Nicolas

Sandman repeatedly snips, runs, pretends what he snipped did not exist, and then posts pages and pages of the same irrelevant text... usually with links to his own trolling web site where he spews even more lies.

This time he has been freaking out and doing so because - *gasp!* - I pointed out how his alt-text of "space", "left", "right" and other such things is a sign of poor coding and an indication of his lack of understanding of what alt-text is even for. Sure, I was not completely kind to him as I pointed this out - he does, after all, spew all sorts of lies about me - but in the end this taught him a real-world lesson he is already making use of: he is eliminating such poorly done alt-text from his sites.

I do not expect Sandman to ever thank me for helping him here - it is just not in him to do so... but must he spew lies about me and troll me in response to my *helping* him? Just silly.

-- ? If A = B then B = A (known as the "symmetric property of equality") ??Incest and sex are not identical (only a pervert would disagree) ? One can be actually guilty of a crime but neither tried nor convicted