Re: BIG WWDC NEWS!!!!! ON T...

Alan Baker
SubjectRe: BIG WWDC NEWS!!!!! ON THE NEXT "BIG THING"!!!!
FromAlan Baker
Date06/14/2013 07:44 (06/13/2013 22:44)
Message-ID<alangbaker-E61AE4.22440113062013@news.shawcable.net>
FollowsSteve de Mena

In article <U4mdnfN84Ixm7ifMnZ2dnUVZ5oSdnZ2d@giganews.com>, Steve de Mena <steve@demena.com>wrote:

Steve de Mena
On 6/13/13 1:11 PM, Lloyd wrote:

Lloyd
In article <mr-87D54C.22033613062013@News.Individual.NET>, Sandman <mr@sandman.net>wrote:

Sandman
In article <f25bd7d5-8532-415c-8949-469bd1a76a45@googlegroups.com>, ed <news@atwistedweb.com>wrote:

ed
On Thursday, June 13, 2013 12:10:18 PM UTC-7, Steven de Mena wrote:

Steve de Mena
On 6/12/13 1:34 AM, ed wrote:

ed

Steve de Mena
And it's universally praised here in this group, where probably no one besides myself actually has the money to buy or need one.

ed
I really enjoy sitting back and watching the 'I have more money than you' arguments here in this group, but I gotta tell ya steve, 'nobody here can afford a Mac pro but me' is pretty weak sauce. :-)

Steve de Mena
Sorry if the truth hurts.

ed
ha, c'mon. this ain't big bucks you're talking about here.

Sandman
Apparently to Steve it is...

Lloyd
Whatever the price ends up being, I'm sure I paid way more than that for my Buick!

Steve de Mena
It wasn't about money. It was the fact people here were defending a computer they don't own (current model) or won't be buying (future model). I DO own a current model and am considering the new one.....

Steve

Which changes the fact that you know precisely as much about this new system as any of us.

-- Alan Baker Vancouver, British Columbia "If you raise the ceiling four feet, move the fireplace from that wall to that wall, you'll still only get the full stereophonic effect if you sit in the bottom of that cupboard."