Re: BIG WWDC NEWS!!!!! ON T...

ed
SubjectRe: BIG WWDC NEWS!!!!! ON THE NEXT "BIG THING"!!!!
Fromed
Date06/12/2013 10:34 (06/12/2013 01:34)
Message-ID<103614d0-0290-442e-bcc3-88e9d497db07@ic1g2000pbb.googlegroups.com>
FollowsSteve de Mena
FollowupsSteve de Mena (1d, 10h & 35m) > ed
Steve de Mena (1d, 10h & 35m) > ed

On Jun 12, 1:16=A0am, Steve de Mena <st...@demena.com>wrote:

Steve de Mena
On 6/11/13 5:06 AM, jay birdsong wrote:

jay birdsong
NEW APPLE PRO COMING!!!!!!! But didn't they say that months and months ago?

"Today at WWDC Apple announced a new Mac Pro. We don=92t know when it will ship. We don=92t know what it will cost. We don=92t know what configurations it will come in. We don=92t know if it will work. But we do know Apple has promised it."

Steve de Mena
And it's universally praised here in this group, where probably no one besides myself actually has the money to buy or need one.

I really enjoy sitting back and watching the 'I have more money than you' arguments here in this group, but I gotta tell ya steve, 'nobody here can afford a Mac pro but me' is pretty weak sauce. :-) ...

Steve de Mena (1d, 10h & 35m) > ed
Steve de Mena (1d, 10h & 35m) > ed