Re: BIG WWDC NEWS!!!!! ON T...

Steve de Mena
SubjectRe: BIG WWDC NEWS!!!!! ON THE NEXT "BIG THING"!!!!
FromSteve de Mena
Date06/13/2013 21:10 (06/13/2013 12:10)
Message-ID<ZbSdndcAtqazhCfMnZ2dnUVZ5sqdnZ2d@giganews.com>
FollowsAlan Baker
FollowupsAlan Baker (5h & 53m)

On 6/12/13 10:58 AM, Alan Baker wrote:

Alan Baker
In article <fPidna5IGszHsyXMnZ2dnUVZ_r6dnZ2d@giganews.com>, Steve de Mena <steve@demena.com>wrote:

Steve de Mena
On 6/11/13 5:06 AM, jay birdsong wrote:

jay birdsong
NEW APPLE PRO COMING!!!!!!!

But didn't they say that months and months ago?

"Today at WWDC Apple announced a new Mac Pro. We don’t know when it will ship. We don’t know what it will cost. We don’t know what configurations it will come in. We don’t know if it will work. But we do know Apple has promised it."

Steve de Mena
And it's universally praised here in this group, where probably no one besides myself actually has the money to buy or need one. But it's an Apple product, and new, so it has to be defended without knowing anything about cost, availability, noise/heat, details of BTO options, etc.

Steve

Alan Baker
I've praised it as "cool", Steve, and it is... ...cool.

Since no one can actually use it yet, determining much else about it will have to wait.

Going to buy one?

Steve

Alan Baker (5h & 53m)